Keys to being in the moment
- Preparation is important. This is legwork completed before your experience takes place
- Nothing goes as planned. Being adaptable helps to combat something unforeseen ruining the moment or your day.
- Have a handle on what is important and what is not. What are the deal breakers and what can you let go or do without?
- Minimizing distractions plays a big role in your ability to focus and keep yourself in the moment.
- Simplifying helps to avoid living in a constant state of chaos; a constant state of stress.
- Strategy Days
- Periodic goal setting gives you the ability to think big picture instead of dealing with detail after detail.
- When goal setting it’s important short-term plans are in alignment with long-term goals.
- Periodic strategy days help prevent getting hung up on strategy every day. This frees up time to work the plan daily instead of creating the plan daily.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 88 – Being in the Moment
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help balancing your work and life?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]