Betting on yourself is scary for most entrepreneurs. Like it or not, as human beings we are susceptible to the influence of others. And we don’t always trust our own ability to make the right choices.
Saying Yes When Everyone is Telling You “No”
A self-limiting or scarcity mindset can shipwreck our own growth in life and business. The longer we put ourselves in the box that society has created, the deeper we dig our own hole. Instead of just doing what we know is the best thing for us, the harder it becomes to say “yes” when everyone else is telling us “no”.
Yet, eachÂ generation has a forefront of leaders who challenge the box’s envelope. These leaders get outside of the box and help push society to evolve and reach new limits.
Are you one of these leaders in this generation?
Are you someone who is betting on yourself against all odds?
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 85 – Betting on Yourself Against All Odds
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help balancing your work and life?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]