Megan Fenyoe is an Air Force Veteran, Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW), Speaker andÂ Trainer, Host of The Blonde Bombshell Podcast, Founder of the I Am Enough Movement and hostÂ of I Am Enough TV.
A Little About Megan
She is an Amazon Best Selling Author who recently published her book You Are Enough: 5Â Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength.
Megan has been featured on SiriusXM Radio includingÂ the Jenny McCarthy show, TV/Radio Shows, multiple podcasts, as well as various magazines.
Being a Mental Health Therapist for over 15 years as well as a Transformational Mindset Coach,Â Megan has both the personal and professional experience to help you up-level your negativeÂ self-talk into positive self-empowerment. You will come to know: You Are Enough!
While “Enough-ness” feels like a miracle, it is really a proven 5 Step System that Megan guidesÂ you through which will move you from struggle to strength.
Through coaching, leadership, consulting and speaking engagements, Megan has helpedÂ hundreds of people accurately assess their challenges and identify ways they can change -Â capitalizing on the strengths they already have while building new ones.
What’s Different? I Am Enough
Megan has gone through many struggles throughout her life most recently being involved in a narcissistic abusive marriage. For many years she was living a life without meaning and purpose. Megan has successfully transformed every area of her life using her proven 5 Step System and is now living a vibrant, beautiful life. A life where she truly believes she is more than ENOUGH.
The most satisfying part of the work Megan does is when clients, like you, work through theÂ fears that hold them back. Megan’s passion and purpose is to help you believe you are enough!
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 84 – Megan Fenyoe on the I Am Enough Movement.
Connect with Megan Fenyoe
- For I Am Enough Movement Cards, to learn more, or to contact Megan:
- Also check out Megan on I Am Enough TV
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help balancing your work and life?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]