Entrepreneurs Climbing Back from Adversity…
What if adversity struck and you lost you availability to work your business; like right now?
- Maybe adversity hit and you no longer had control
- Your face was gone from the online space for too long.
Where to start…
- Let your followers, clients and customers know
- Establish a plan to get back in the game
- Give yourself deadlines
- Find accountability partners
- Keep your circle of influence in the loop
- Lean on your circle of influence
- Look for signs… people will know something is going on and try to figure it out. Is this what you want?
- Start small and make sure you can be consistent
- Make sure your task list is manageable.
- Say “no” more than you did before.
- Respect other people’s time more than ever
- Remember it’s what you do, not what you say. Be consistent.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 83 – Tim Meuchel on Climbing Back From Adversity with a Vengeance
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help managing time?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]