Rekindling your fire is easier said than done.
What happens when you go through something that devestates you personally, and impacts your family, your employees and your business?
Your customer might see a nice storefront but your business’s back of house is a mess. What is truly going on behind the scenes during these tough times.
And how can entrepreneurs rekindle their fire and get back in the game.
Here’s How to Get Started:
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable
- Slow down… and focus on what really matters
- Start simple and build back up from there
- Don’t chase the quick buck
- Reassess your why and go deep. Why are you really doing this?
- Remind yourself what are you good at
- And what you enjoy doing
- Align these with what can you make money doing
- Do the routine stuff consistently
- Make adjustments understanding your playing field is probably going to be different than it was before
- Build your business always working towards your ideal lifestyle
- Surround yourself with A players
- Don’t skip the me time
- Channel your negative emotions into gratitude
And always remember that somebody else is praying to have what you are dreadingâ€¦ what you just went throughâ€¦ This is a huge paradigm shift to pull the positivity out of your negative.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 82 – Tim Meuchel on Rekindling Your Fire – How Entrepreneurs Can Get Back in the Game
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help managing time?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]