The reality is many people struggle withÂ clarity even during the good times. So where does that leave you when times aren’t so good?
Are you stuck? How do you keep going if you don’t know where you are heading?
Do You Have Options?
Imagine just for a minute that clarity is not possible for youâ€¦ at least not right now. Maybe you are waiting on a test result that could be life changing; like cancer for example.
Maybe you are going through a change to your normal; like a marriage separation leading up to a divorce.Â It’s times like these that you are justÂ trying to get through the day and live in the moment.
You have no idea if you’ll be able to travel, commit enough time to work, or in some cases even work at all. Plus during these times your confidence is waining, leaving your mindset in shambles.
You are Not Alone…
So, if this is you let me start by saying, you are not alone. And also understand there are times in your life, seasons if you will, when clarity is just not in the cards. And that’s ok.
You have to:
- Keep your faith.
- Figure out who you are and what you stand for. This you never want to compromise, even during the darkest moments.
- Knowing who you are and loving yourself is more important than where you are going at this exact moment. Faith helps with this.
- Understand that you might have to make short term sacrifices for the long termÂ reward or payoff. For example hanging onto your dead end job while you get a new business off the ground.
- Work life balance is a goal but is not always practical. That said, you should strive to build your business around your desired lifestyle or you have a much lowerÂ chance of ever achieving it.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 81 – Tim Meuchel on When Clarity Just Isn’t Possible.
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help managing time?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]