Divorce alone is hard enough without the stress of a business. What can you do to maintain your business if you are going through a divorce.
Some things you might have to learn and embrace
- Live in the present
- Clarity is something you might not have right now
- You might not know what is going to happen
- Focus on what you can control now and on being present at this moment in time
- Make more money in less time
- Deal with the stress of changes to finances
- Handle a wave of emotions
- Make time for yourself
Tips to get through the rough time period
- Focus: You have to be able to focus and to get your confidence back
- Suck up Your Pride: Financial borrowing, living arrangements,
- Figure out What Really Matters: In the way of time, not material possessions. What are the waste of time activities that you can do without
- Take Care of Yourself (Self-Care): Adrenaline will only take you so far. Eventually your body will break down.
- Shelf it: If it can wait, let it wait
- Unplug: Figure out how to put your devices down
- Be Realistic: Know that your days are a mess and some things you’ve always done aren’t going to work anymore.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 77 – Tim Meuchel on Maintaining Your Business Through a Divorce.
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you an entrepreneur with kids… who needs help managing time?
- Learn more: the10factor.com
- Schedule Your Free Discovery Call: the10factor.com/discovery
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunes today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on Spotify on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.