Ashton Harvey is a Business Leadership and Innovation Specialist. He is one of the top experts in business innovation systems, thriving in helping businesses push the boundaries of creativity and innovation to set new standard in industries. This is something seldom ever taught in the entrepreneurial space.
Ashton specializes in helping businesses pursue marketplace significance through innovation and impact. He believes that no matter what area of business you are in or organization that your apart of, you are always dealing with people, so if you now how to build stronger relationships, develop products and servicesÂ that serve a need and leverage the skills of adding value and influencing others you will never have to stress about success ever again.
Ashton is the Co-Founder alongside his wife, Brittany of Yellow Threads Co., a revolutionary clothing company changing the way the fashion industry views creativity.
Yellow Threads Co. designs and manufactures high quality fashionable and medically functional clothing for adults and children living with cancer, giving them fashionable options that allow easy access to their ports on infusion days.
Ashton also founded “One Minute Mentors” to help business owners maximize their most valuable asset they possess; TIME to make the greatest impact in their lives and communities with the greatest ROIT (Return on Invested Time).
Ashton now speaks on stages across the globe teaching his Significant Edge program to leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs helping them break 6 and 7 figure revenue marks by developing high quality innovative and pace setting products and services that make them market leaders in their industries.
He aims to bring creativity and innovation back into the hearts of the millions of entrepreneurs around the globe.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 70 – Ashton Harvey on Pursuing Marketplace Significance Through Innovation and Impact.
Learn More About Ashton Harvey
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Are you interested in our One-on-One and Small Group Coaching Programs?
- To join The 10 Factor Elite Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]