068: Ross Christifulli on Differentiating in a Crowded Marketplace
Ross Christifulli founded his first brick and mortar company in 2011 at the age of 18.
After 10 years of ups and downs all entrepreneurs experience he became overtaken with lead generation.
But generating leads was not enough; he then developed a technology (HFL) that became so powerful it generated over 10,000 in market contractors leads in 2018.
Dumping that many leads into the hands of dealers exposed a weakness in their sales force. This led to the release of a complete lead management software called “Lead Carrot”.
You can watch him at CarrotCon 2019 alongside Shark Tank’s Daymond John paving the way for a new era.
TUNE IN to the 10 Factor, Episode 68 – Differentiating in a Crowded Marketplace.
Connect with Ross Christifulli:
- Find Ross Christifulli on Google.
- Check out Lead Carrot:Â https://leadcarrot.io/
- Find Ross’s Group on Facebook: Agency Secrets for Entrepreneurs
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- Schedule a one-time coaching call with Tim
- Coaching Programs, Elite 10 Factor Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]