The Entrepreneurship Cycle is reality. This is what life is like as an entrepreneur.
Some days you are going to want to quit. Some months you are going to struggle to pay the bills. The phone is not always going to ring like it’s supposed to.
Every Seven Years
Life happens. Business happens. And every seven or so years you are going to go through a major financial adversity. Everybody that I talk to; it hits in some capacity and it’s always at theÂ worst time.
And every seven years. Guess what? You are also going to go through a personal adversity. Maybe it’s a sickness. Maybe it’s a death. It could be something you didn’t know about your family that was uncovered. Maybe it’s just the part of life, the Â chapter that you are living at this moment in time.
You know, when the finances and the personal adversities; when they start going 100 mph. You know what? It’s not easy.Â It’s not easy in the good times so when the bad times come?
What It’s Really Like
I’m just telling you this is what it’s like, so? There are things you can do to prepare yourself and to prepare your business for it. Not the if, the when, but it still doesn’t make it easy. Now, some seven year cycles might be a little better and some might be a little worse.Â So, the question that I have to ask you and I have to ask myself is?”
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Elite 10 Factor Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests: