050: Tim Meuchel on Surviving a Home Office During Your Kids’ Summer Break
Surviving a Home Office
Is surviving a home office possible when your home office turns upside down? It’s that time of year when the kids start summer break…
How you handle your home office during these summer months can make or break your year.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- Ten tips to surviving a home office.
- The first step to conquering the home office challenge
- What to do with the time you get back
- How to leverage working with current technology
- Why a pattern interrupt can help spur your growth.
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Elite 10 Factor Mastermind Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â