When you started your business what was your long term plan? Did you think you’d work more or less than you did in corporate? Do you own your business or does your business own you?
Many business owners dreamed of entrepreneurship but never thought they’d be solopreneurs. Are you a solopreneur tired of being stuck in the grind and doing everything yourself? Transitioning from solopreneur to entrepreneur is easier than you might think.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
How to decide…
- If you are the sales person or the process person?
- What do I do well on a pro level?
- What do I enjoy?
- Why staying in your niche is critical.
- How to delegate and assign the ‘right tasks’ to the ‘right people’.
- Why someone else can probably do it better.
- The importance of focusing on results.
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Small Group Mastermind, Private 10 Factor Training Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â