047: Joshua T Berglan on Creating a World Where Everyone’s Dreams Get to Come True
“I honestly didn’t know connecting was a real thing. I didn’t know that creating strategic partnerships had value. To me it was effortless.” – Joshua T Berglan
About Joshua T Berglan
Joshua is a television, radio and event host, Master of Ceremonies, a speaker, and a” Dream Designer” as CEO of Live Mana Worldwide, which means supporting others in discovering their vision or laying out the strategic plan to assist others in achieving their full potential for themselves or product.Â Joshua also specializes in brand development and partnerships.
Considered to be a “master connector”and “dream designer” , Joshua T Berglan has a gift for creating synergy between the products, brands, and people he represents.Â He utilizes his business development experience and esteemed connections to birth strategic partnerships and promotes those with whom he works.
Joshua’s ventures in business development, speaking, hosting, radio, and film are all rooted in his belief that his purpose is to serve others.Â Â As such, he fought for the rights of the disabled for 22 years as the Vice President of Medical Specialty Supply of Oklahoma and as Director of Business Development and Director of Contracting for NuMotion.Â Â In his roles, Joshua negotiated contracts ensuring patients received proper complex rehab medical equipment; met with heads of major insurance companies across the country; and helped to change laws on behalf of the disabled.Â Â He also regularly processed over $1.5 Million per month in sales orders.Â Â Joshua’s early experiences solidified his devotion to purposeful collaboration.Â Â He feels strongly that everything he does must be for the greater good of all involved, hence his next venture.
Mana Healthcare Solutions
Joshua launched another business close to his heart after his father’s death due to malignant melanoma, the most serious type of skin cancer.Â Â His company, Mana Healthcare Solutions became the sole distributor of a stem cell-based, medical-grade skincare line.Â Â His efforts, along with his team, helped to take the skincare line public and brought healing to many patients suffering from dermatological ailments across the country.Â Â Coincidentally, while launching this highly desirable product, Joshua had the opportunity to introduce it to several world-renowned physicians and their celebrity clientele.Â Â Thus, gaining their trust and cinching his entrance into the world of entertainment.
After making these pivotal connections, Joshua began working as a consultant for several brands in product placement in television, film, and print advertising.Â Â His production credits include the 2016 & 2017 Official Daytime Emmy’s Gifting Suite; the 2016 & 2017 Oscar’s Viewing Party; the 2015 ESPYs Gifting Suite; the 2017 L.A. City Gala; and the 2017 Breeder’s Cup After Party.
Joshua’s keen eye and experience have him identify and create synergies amongst unlikely partners that lead to relationships of mutual success and growth in revenue. Through strategic planning, product launch/brandÂ revival, media exposure, and sales, Joshua’s clients experience lasting relationships and a healthy balance sheet from newly formed partnerships through win-win scenarios he creates.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- What it means to be a visionary
- How to leverage connecting for profit
- Getting over the value of providing connections
- What circle of influence can do for your personal and professional development
- How small the world really is and how your connections often intertwine
Connect with Joshua T Berglan
- Website:Â livemanaworldwide.com
- Phone:Â 619-394-6725
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Small Group Mastermind, Private 10 Factor Training Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â