Testing your ideas is a key element to growing your personal and business brand. Also it will allow you to avoid wasting so much valuable money and time?
Tim Meuchel explains how to test and keep that extra money in your pocket. Plus get your time back.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out about testing your ideas:
- How to listen to your audience.
- Why it’s important to be proud of everything you test.
- The importance ofÂ establishing aÂ baseline to analyze testing.
- Why you should always test.
- The difference between operational and efficient.
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Small Group Mastermind, Private 10 Factor Training Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]com
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â