Why is sharing your story so important?
In this episode Tim Meuchel explains the why, what, and how of sharing your story.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- Why your story is important
- Basic questions to ask yourself
- How to gut check and test your story
- The parts of a good story
- What to do with your story
The Hero’s Journey – Phrase coined by Joseph Campbell
- Ordinary World – The Comfort Zone
- Call to Adventure – Protect Family, etc.
- Refusal – Feel the call but need to overcome fears and second thoughts
- Meeting the mentor – This is the turning point
- Starts taking action – Commit to going all-in
- Tests, allies, enemies – Need to find out who can beÂ trusted and who can’t
- Approach to the Inmost Cave – Terrible danger orÂ inner conflict to overcome
- Ordeal – Dangerous physical test or deep inner conflict to overcome
- Reward – Seizing the sword
- The Road Back -Â Returning home w/ reward and might need one last push. It’s now greater than just the hero and for a bigger cause.
- Resurrection – Climax whenÂ hero must have final and most dangerous encounter (death, etc.)
- Return with Elixir – Final stage when returns home to ordinary world (changed man/woman).
- If you throw in a Love Story, you’ve got the makings of the next Hollywood Blockbuster
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Small Group Mastermind, Private 10 Factor Training Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â