042: Cynthia Bazin on If You Want to Be Extraordinary You Must Stop Being Ordinary
Cynthia Bazin shares the fundamental principles it takes to start living an extraordinary lifestyle?
The Owner of Smart Chic, Cynthia BazinÂ uses Laser Focused Mentoring and Training.
Cynthia is a Keynote Speaker in the areas of Personal Development, Business Branding and Strategy. She helps men and women reduce the noise and design their lane. Then she teaches them to stay in their lane and focused on their true priorities. Cynthia is also a regular contributor on Good Day Sacramento and is a VIP Broadcaster on Periscope with over 41 million hearts.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- Why each person’s definition of success is different.
- The importance of feeling good about yourself in order to feel extraordinary.
- Why taking good care of yourself is a non-negotiable.
- Tricks to find something you love to do.
- Why setting and tracking KPI’s is critical to long-term success.
- How some habits you developed in corporate might not work well in entrepreneurship.
- About Cynthia’s support for Hart of Folsom.
- The benefits of consistency.
Connect and Work With Cynthia Bazin:
JOIN our 10 Factor Community – become part of the family
- One-on-One Coaching, Small Group Mastermind, Private 10 Factor Training Academy
- Drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- iTunes: Subscribe and leave a review
- Spotify: Subscribe and leave a review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim Meuchel:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- LinkedIn:Â https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-meuchel-270b0b30/
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- Subscribe on iTunesÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- Subscribe on SpotifyÂ on Spotify today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
– – -Â