Do you ever feel stuck in your own fears, doubts, and insecurities of who you really want to be? Have you ever felt boxed in?
Dr. Jen Faber, D.C., international mindset coach and “Top 10 Wellness Leader to Watch,” empowers people to break away from burnout in life to live the life of their dreams. She built a thriving six-figure house call practice, then transitioned to coaching over 5,000 health and wellness professionals out of practice burnout.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- Signs you might be heading to burnout.
- Steps to take if you are beginning to feel boxed in.
- Why Dr. Jen pivoted and sold her successful practice after seven years.
- The power of choosing impermance as a way of life.
- What living in the now really means.
- What it means to be stuck in your own fears, doubts, and insecurities of who you really want to be.
- The four areas of life Dr. Jen believes in.
- The 90 Day Life Challenge.
- How to step into a greater version of who you can become.
- Steps to take if you feel yourself hitting a roadblock with self-limiting beliefs.
- The power of putting goals down on paper.
Connect with Dr. Jen Faber:
- Get your copy of Dr. Jen Faber’s book and bonus material
- Learn more about Dr. Jen Faber
- Follow Dr. Jen Faber on Social:
JOIN our Community – become part of the family
- Visit us atÂ the10factor.com
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Tune in on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Tune in on Stitcher to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- 041 – Roger Ramsukh on Moving Past Setbacks and Overcoming Self-Imposed Limits
- 042 – Cynthia Bazin on If You Want to be Extraordinary, You Must Stop Being Ordinary
– – -Â