The Gift of Adversity with Marcus Aurelius Anderson
What is the greatest adversity you have faced? How did you get through it and what happened afterward?
In this episode of theÂ 10 Factor guest Marcus Aurelius Anderson takes us through his own personal adversity and comeback journey. Then we fast forward to today and how heÂ speaks, writes, inspires and coaches others to overcome their own Adversities to actualize their personal definition of success.
MarcusÂ AureliusÂ Anderson is an author, Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker and executive Mindset Coach.
In this episode of The 10 Factor find out:
- How Marcus’s life changed on a dime.
- Why when you have no other choice the choice is simple.
- What happened when Marcus started seeing his adversity as a gift instead of a curse.
- How a primary purpose or objective can motivate you more than you ever thought possible.
- Why misery loves company but not as much as mediocrity.
- The thought process Marcus went through when he thought he was never going to walk again.
- About the tremendous power we all have but never touch on.
- How charging a client too little can be detrimental to both parties.
- Why adversity is relative and is different for each person.
- The reason most of us don’t need more time; we need a deadline.
- The value of being grateful not only for the good things but the bad things that happen too.
Connect with Marcus Aurelius Anderson:
Find Marcus’s book, The Gift of Adversity on Amazon
Learn more about Marcus Aurelius Anderson
Follow Marcus Aurelius Anderson on Social:
JOIN our Community – become part of the family
- Visit us atÂ the10factor.com
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Check us out on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Check us out on Stitcher to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- 040 – Dr. Jen Faber on The 90 Day Life: How to Live More in 3 Months Than You Have in 3 Years
- 041 – Roger Ramsukh on Moving Past Setbacks and Overcoming Self-Imposed Limits
- 042 – Cynthia Bazin on If You Want to be Extraordinary, You Must Stop Being Ordinary
– – -Â