037: Josh Kelly with Revu Kangaroo on Managing Your Online Reputation
What happens when your business gets a complaint? Are you set up to manage online reputation, enhance customer relations, and address customer concerns from one location?
Josh Kelly with Revu Kangaroo joined me on the 10 Factor Podcast to share his expertise and tricks of the trade. If you have a business you don’t want to miss this conversation.
- What 87% of service industry customers do before making a purchase.
- How Revu Kangaroo solves the problem of asking for reviews.
- What happens if your customer has to spend more than 1 minute to write a review.
- The significance of an average review rating of 4.4 and is that good enough.
- … and much more.
Connect with Josh Kelly:
JOIN our Community – become part of the family
- It’s growing and it’s growing fast.
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Find us on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- 038 – Travel Expert Lisa Niver on Garnering Over 1 Million Video Video Views
- 039 – Marcus Aurelius Anderson on the Gift of Adversity
– – -Â
UNTIL NEXT TIME: Tim Meuchel – The 10 Factor, signing off