036: Remiah Trask on Building Websites that Convert
Remiah Trask shares the difference between a website that converts and one that just costs you money.
The CEO of Design Baton Rouge, Remiah Trask, joined me on the 10 Factor to share his secrets to make your website convert.
- Why it’s important to start by defining success.
- What information you should always have above the fold.
- The benefits to using theme based design.
- How long it takes to have your website built from scratch.
- How often you should update your site.
- Steps you can take to avoid scope creep.
Connect with Remiah Trask:
JOIN our Community – become part of the family
- It’s growing and it’s growing fast.
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Find us on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our weekly episodes.
- 037 – Josh Kelly with Revu Kangaroo on Managing Your Online Reputation
- 038 – Travel Expert Lisa Niver on Garnering Over 1 Million Video Video Views
- 039 – Marcus Aurelius Anderson on the Gift of Adversity
– – -Â
UNTIL NEXT TIME: Tim Meuchel – The 10 Factor, signing off