Sean Douglas on what is your “Big Why” and what are you doing about it?
On this episode, suicide survivor Sean Douglas tells you why at any point you have the power to say this is not how my story ends.
- What is a big why?
- How do you go about figuring it out?
- Once you figure it out what steps do you take to use it to help other people?
- Why Sean believes in identifying & writing down your top 5 values
- Why Sean’s word for 2018 is “Momentum”
- The value of daily affirmations & gratitude (Sean counts 3 blessings per day)
- BONUS – Find out about Sean’s New Year’s Day Webinar.
Connect with Sean Douglas:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/SeanDouglasSpeaks
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/TheSuccessCorps/
Learn More About The 10 Factor:
JOIN our Community – become part of the family
- It’s growing and it’s growing fast.
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Find us on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our twice weekly episodes.
- 032: Mark Lack on Building a Rockstar Personal Brand
– – -Â
UNTIL NEXT TIME: Tim Meuchel – The 10 Factor, signing off