Seminars that Convert High Ticket Offerings
Are your seminars converting high ticket offerings like they should? Guest Simone Vincenzi shares two models you can use to make your seminars profitable and drive clients to your high ticket offering.
- Why Simone had to spend a winter living on the streets of London.
- The difference between a three day and four day event.
- The big investment Simone made that put him 30K in the hole.
- How to create an environment so the audience implements real results on the spot.
- Why you shouldn’t confuse GTeX with a Tech Company.
- Website: www.Gtex.org.uk
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/simonegtex/
- Explode Your Coaching Biz Show:Â https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/explode-your-coaching-biz-show/id1065552208?mt=2
- @simonegtex twitter
- @gtexuk instagram
- @simonegtex snapchat
Learn More About The 10 Factor:
- It’s growing and it’s growing fast.
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Find us on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
- Instagram: @TimMeuchel
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our twice weekly episodes.
- 030: Mark Nendick on Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle While Raising a Family
- 031: Sean Douglas on Your Big “Why” and What to Do With It
- 032: Mark Lack on Building a Rockstar Personal Brand
– – -Â
UNTIL NEXT TIME: Tim Meuchel – The 10 Factor, signing off