017: Understanding the Money Side of Business Ownership
- Preliminary money research to do before starting a business.
- Answers you should already know if your business is existing.
- Is your breakeven point more or less than the rates you charge.
- How do you assess cash on hand.
- How do you figure out cash reserves.
Learn More About The 10 Factor
JOIN our Mastermind – become part of the family
- It’s growing and it’s growing fast.
- To find out more and apply drop Tim an email. He’ll reach out to you personally to see if you are a good fit.
Help Support our Show:
- Reviews Do Matter. We love to read our subscribers 5-star reviews on iTunes. Get a bonus thank you if yours gets read on the show.
- Find us on iTunes to *subscribe* and leave a 5-star review
- Submit questions or comments – we read and answer questions right on the show.
Connect with Tim:
- Twitter: @the10factor
- Twitter: @TimMeuchel
- email: [email protected]
Find us on Facebook:
- Facebook:Â https://www.facebook.com/the10factor/
Upcoming Episodes and Guests:
- SubscribeÂ today so you don’t miss any of our twice weekly episodes.
- Ep. 018 – Setting Up Your Home Office
- Ep. 019 – Creating the Perfect Value Proposition
– – -Â
UNTIL NEXT TIME: Tim Meuchel – The 10 Factor, signing off